Help offered FOC......

Virbius

Hi, I'm in the fortunate position of having time and being able to do some voluntary work for some of the countryside organisations who support our interests. I have shot since my early teens, took up stalking in 2009 and shoot in regular driven syndicates - to add to that I'm looking to get some hands-on experience to gain better appreciation and experience of the work behind the scenes and that of gamekeeper, ranger, deer manager or equivalent.

I'm due to help the gamekeeper out at our shoot south of Aberdeen with all things pheasant and partridge welfare related, but if there is anyone who would be interested in some free-help (provided they don't think I'd get in the way!) in the Aberdeenshire area please PM me.

David

Well if your offering FREE help, fancy writing my final Ecological concepts distinction for me? :drool:

All you have to do is compare the life cycle and breeding ecology of an R selected species with that of a K selected species, discuss the biotic and abiotic factors that influence their meta populations and discuss how with reference to R&K selection and habitat requirements you can predict which species will go extinct :banghead: :zzz:

Cheers
Pete

All you have to do is compare the life cycle and breeding ecology of an R selected species with that of a K selected species, discuss the biotic and abiotic factors that influence their meta populations and discuss how with reference to R&K selection and habitat requirements you can predict which species will go extinct :banghead: :zzz:

Cheers
Pete

the one that tastes good?

Well if your offering FREE help, fancy writing my final Ecological concepts distinction for me? :drool:

Cheers
Pete

Sorry Pete, but if you need help on this, then I let me know: A new analytic solution, based on an approximate trilinear flow model, developed to study the transient behaviour of a well intercepted by a finite-conductivity vertical fracture. The solution accounts for the effects of skin, wellbore storage, and fracture storage. Both constant-pressure and constant-rate cases are considered. The solution is simple and reliable for short-time analysis. Combining this solution with a semilog asymptotic solution provides a reliable tool for analysis and formation evaluation of fractured wells. I will also demonstrate that the optimization technique is a convenient means of formation parameter estimation. A set of early-time asymptotic solutions is also presented. These solutions provide qualitative and quantitative relations of the simultaneous influences of wellbore storage, fracture storage, and skin damage on early-time wellbore pressure behaviour - then I can be of assisstance.
:tiphat:
David

Sorry Pete, but if you need help on this, then I let me know: A new analytic solution, based on an approximate trilinear flow model, developed to study the transient behaviour of a well intercepted by a finite-conductivity vertical fracture. The solution accounts for the effects of skin, wellbore storage, and fracture storage. Both constant-pressure and constant-rate cases are considered. The solution is simple and reliable for short-time analysis. Combining this solution with a semilog asymptotic solution provides a reliable tool for analysis and formation evaluation of fractured wells. I will also demonstrate that the optimization technique is a convenient means of formation parameter estimation. A set of early-time asymptotic solutions is also presented. These solutions provide qualitative and quantitative relations of the simultaneous influences of wellbore storage, fracture storage, and skin damage on early-time wellbore pressure behaviour - then I can be of assisstance.
:tiphat:
David

I had to look that up!, think I would much rather stick with eco concepts thanks :D

I must admit, this wasn't the thread response I was expecting from my OP, but it's making me smile!
Good luck with your dissitation.
:thumb:

Cheers

Hopefully if all goes well once i've finished college I will be in the line of work you are offering to help out with

Excellent, best of luck in your endeavours.
I was in the oilfield services sector, just sold the last part of my business so as well as starting up something else in that sector, I'm also getting more involved with my passion for countrysports - I much prefer to be out in the open air! I climbed Kilimanjaro in 2010 to raise money for the Countryside Alliance - there were many undergrads from agricultural colleges etc in the group - sometimes wished I'd followed that path, but hey - certainly no regrets.

I was five years in the building trade before I jumped a few of years back and decided I needed a change of carreer, no idea what i'm going to end up doing yet but so long as i'm outside i'll be happy

Back