perruque head

roverman

I shot this a few weeks back, and my mate shot the one next to it, funny looking things the perruque dont you think,

DSCF0402.jpg

out of intrest has any one else shot one this season????

It looks like that is coming down over his eye cwd, I have heard that it can cover the eyes,it makes me feel sorry for them,

yes a lot of them die because it either covers eyes or they damage their heads and end up with fly strike and die an agonising death i will post a pic of a red stag we done that had a perruque head and got flystrike

thanks for sharing pictures,cwd that must have been quite distressing for him do they shake the heads alot or rub it . it must be awfull when fly blown, atb wayne

to six pointer
i was sent this pic by a mate from dorset and he says the buck was shot about ten years ago by someone not realy wanting any publicity ? i have seen the buck myself as he had it mounted and it is truely massive and it makes me smile when others claim to have shot the biggest perruque ever

Lets put it this way the one I posted is certainly bigger than the apparent record.

There is no way to measure these heads so its all dick swinging.

I had someone call me up the other day asking if I knew of anyone that might want to shoot one in a few months as they had just seen one and they were waiting for it to get bigger. They got told to F off, swiftly followed up by a message saying what I thought of people that intentionally keep a suffering animal alive for financial gain. Idiots like that should have their FAC revoked.

dick swinging maybe but we all know they are very very sought after and can earn someone a serious amount of money ? i personaly would shoot on sight and end its inevitable future
its worth noting that most of perruques live a normal life until velvet covers eyes or fly strike but if you come across an animal thats still very much alive lying under a bush with maggots slowly eating it alive if you had any compassion you would terminate

Back