Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spanish ibex

spanish ibex

hi everyone
    planning a trip to spain later this year for gredos ibex
    has anyone had any experiance of this type of hunting ?
    regards andy

I haven't but I'm going for Beceite as a guest at the end of the year. There should be some good bargains available, now their economy is in tatters.
    I've hunted Boc in the Mallorcan mountains, and you need to be fit for that.
    My Spanish friends tell me that there are a lot more Ibex now, and that it's not a difficult hunt. One of them had two golds and a silver in one day, so population density has got to be good (at least where they go). I don't think the terrain is overly tough, but shots can be out to about 250m.

Well it will be interesting to see if the price has dropped that much. Spanish Ibex was always pretty expensive. Either way let us know how you get on. I have seen and worked on a few over the years.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

€9,700 for a 3 day stalk and a Silver medal was the last price list I got sent.

yep i been quoted a fair bit less than that

Had a feeling you might have been.

That place is the number 1 spot in Spain so it obviously comes with a hefty premium.

Excusse me but....Im Spanish!! If you want send me a PM and I can give you an opinion. I have 9 Ibex in my house and think that can be little bit helpfull for you. As first step, looks expensive for silver one, but I prefer explain you directly by PM. Gredos North side or South side?? Main difference between both sides.

I got offered bronze Beceite last year at E1800 cash.

Chopper on here represents the finest Gredos Capra hunting area in Spain, i'm sure he can sort you out.

I've just been looking at what I presume is his brochure. Stunning look place.