Thread: Extened Chokes

Extened Chokes

For sale 3 different chokes that were in my old extrema 1, as apperently they won't fit the new a400 extreme i'm getting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0186.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	518.4 KB 
ID:	16465

* beretta optima extended choke plus C61648 improved modified

* Beretta optima extended choke plus C61651 cylinder

* Kicks GT .655 Extended ported choke
    30 each plus postage or free posteage for all if brought together

Atb Matt

If its any help, I had a couple of Optima Plus chokes that didn't fit my Beretta but they did fit one of the lads Bennelli's. Glyn

Cheers Glynn coming to think of it they fitted my old beneli nova

Atb Matt

Optima-Choke Plus
    With the introduction of the model 391 Xtrema shotguns in 2003 the Optima barrel configuration was added into the 391 12-gauge line of field shotguns. In order to handle a higher volume of steel shot shells used in field hunting, the Optima-Choke tube was revised and manufactured with a thicker wall size. This revised choke tube was named the Optima-Choke Plus and featured the same Optima-Choke internal dimensions and performance but has a larger outside diameter and revised thread location.

Identifying Characteristics:
    Barrels that use the Optima-Choke Plus will typically be marked 12 gauge 3 1/2" with no other identifying code mark in the immediate area of the gauge marking
    Optima-Choke Plus choke tubes will be marked Optima-Choke-Plus.
    The start of the threaded portion of the Optima-Choke Plus tube is located a nominal 41.9mm (1.64 inch) from the breech end of the choke tube.
    The length of the threaded portion is a nominal 10 mm (..394 inch).
    The major diameter of the choke tube thread is 20.58 mm (.810 inch).
    At this time the Optima-Choke Plus system is typically used on the Xtrema, Xtrema2 semi-automatic field guns and 471 Silver Hawk side by side shotguns (12 Ga.).
    Important Note: The Optima-Choke Plus choke tubes are not interchangeable nor usable with barrels designed for use with any other Optima-Choke/Optima-Choke HP system. Use of Optima-Choke Plus choke tubes in barrels designed for use with any other Optima-Choke/Optima-Choke HP tubes may result in catastrophic damage to your barrel and personal injury or death to the shooter or persons in the immediate vicinity!

Kicks Gt Choke sold pending funds

55 for the remaining pair posted