No gaps between sentences when posted

stone

Any clues as to why when I write a post when using the iPhone........If I start a new sentence......And then post it......The whole post then becomes one whole sentence It has only started happening this weekAnyone else getting the same and how do you split the sentences apart with out using lots of full stops

Don't worry about it Stone, I would guess that 15-20% of posts on here don't use any puntuation at all. It can make reading some ot the write ups very tiresome. I find myself taking one huge breath and trying to read out the whole thing in one go. With the amount of practice I have now gained I feel like I could enter the Guiness world records of speed speaking. Rich

Cheers Rich...I do try as I know my punctuation ain't the best..... But this makes even worse.....it seems I can't add smilies either..... As that function is not working .... Is it just me or are other iphone users experiencing the same

Any clues as to why when I write a post when using the iPhone........If I start a new sentence......And then post it......The whole post then becomes one whole sentence It has only started happening this weekAnyone else getting the same and how do you split the sentences apart with out using lots of full stops

Stone, icannot understandwhatyouaretalkingaboutInevereverhaveanyproblemsusingmycompuetrkeyboard,perhapsyoushouldtrythemodeIamusingatpresentpleasefreetocontactme

Not sure wot has happened
When I logged on just now the whole forum went sort of cloudy for a few seconds and everything is back to normal
Including smilies:cool:

Back