Thread: German Flectarn Clothing

German Flectarn Clothing

2XLong jackets with liners(Large),2xpairs combat trousers (38/40 waist) 20each,2x caps,neck scarf,full webbing set(Great for ammo/bits and pieces)15 All in combat grade 1 heavy cotton . All in very good condition ,size Large. water repellant/windproof..also..full Goretex suit ,jacket and trousers..size large/medium. 25 pms please if interested.

any chance of pictures interested in the trousers regards pete .

Pete you have a pm

Hi, interested in the goretex suit, any pics please? Im 6ft, average build, would it fit please? thanks jon. I use and rate flecktarn stuff, surplus combats are my garb of choice, good quality stuff, cheers. will pm you my email.
    Last edited by devonair; 16-06-2012 at 20:14. Reason: email address included by mistake

Hi Devonair suit might be a tad small for you..I am 5ft 8"......the other jackets are a bit bigger if that helps,Cheers, Tony

you have pm.

Any interest in a swap for dpm or the new british army camo jackets,not to flush at the moment,but i have a few bits here ( jacket light weight and shirts.)that i would swap if your interested.

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Still some left....