mono stick advice

d foxxer

i am in the process of clearing rabbits from big corn fields and its growing taller and as i cant use the bipod cos its way too low now i used a mates monostick the other evening
and got on ok with it but found it a bit flimsy and the vpiece could be a little bigger are ther any beefier models out there as i think i would prefer a mono to a pair of sticks the one i was using was a x3m1 but as i have quite large paws felt a bit like a knitting needle although beautifily light any advice/tips welcomed thanks foxxer

fox bank stick do a search on google it will come up it has a threaded top so you can put your own v on very stable and will go small as well atb wayne

Two gardening poles (green and plastic from B&Q) and a couple of martingale rubbers (slide one down to carry, slide up to below the top one to spread and use). That's it.

fox bank stick do a search on google it will come up it has a threaded top so you can put your own v on very stable and will go small as well atb wayne

wayne i had a look but the dont seem to do one longer than 36 inches looks just the job if only it longer atb foxxer

Two gardening poles (green and plastic from B&Q) and a couple of martingale rubbers (slide one down to carry, slide up to below the top one to spread and use). That's it.

bob thanks for the tip but a mono would suit me better i like the sticks that cheshire lad makes but with a mono i can adjust the hieght down to kneel another pal of mine lent me a pair of shooter ridge monos that he bolted together and i just couldnt get on with them its not the sticks its more likley me i find i can just jab a mono in the ground point an shoot

Somewhere in the dim recesss of my memory I seem to remember Viking (The Ruger people not the stationery) had a nice solid collapsible monopod at one of the fairs. It might be worth a try.

David.

hi mate they do bigger definately hang on heres a link
FOX BANKSTICKS STORM POLES
48 inch bigger than you will need and you just get some pole foam for the top they are great also quick lock cam to adjust in a split second,atb wayne

Back