Swap: Hunting in Germany, looking for CWD, goat and other deer...

Wildboar1973

Hi everybody!
After overall only more than positive experiences on swap hunts, especially with my two British friends, who also introduced me on this directory, I thought it would be worth a try to offer some boar- (stand or driven), but also other deer (roe and red)- hunt here in Germany...
After reading several articles on this directory I thought also, one time in the future, it would be interesting to look for a CWD hunt or a goat hunt somewhere in GB, joining some new hunting friends and sharing the joy of hunting together!
So, if you are interested, send me a pm on ms@forstkontor-sommer.de and we will work something out!

Best regards

Michael

Horrido Martin! :D
Was heisst denn leider....?
Die Jagd auf die Geringelten ist doch ein grosser Spass und Sport!
Ich habe hier in Deutschland (Münsterland) Freunde, bei denen ich zu wirklich guten Taubenjagden eingeladen werde, wo man dann auch schon einmal 200 am Tag schiesst!
ich liebe es!

Sollte es Dich einmal nach Nordrhein-Westfalen verschlagen, meld Dich einfach, dann können wir uns gerne treffen....

Gruß und Waidmannsheil,

Michael

Moi Moi Michael,

Ich bin momentan Mon-Frei arbeitszweck im Zillertal Österreich unterwegs bis November und wohne in Bayern 92363 PLZ.
Aber ich liebe die taubenjagd,(ich habe 3x carousel geräte in mein kleine haus in Dover die wärtet geduldig auf mein ruckher).
Weidmannsheil

Hi Martin, It's a bit different from driven or high seat boar but it sounds as if pigeon shooting is enjoyed as much.
With your three rotaries you should be able to cater for his German friends splendidly.
I hope it all goes well for you.
Weidmannsheil

Hi Martin, It's a bit different from driven or high seat boar but it sounds as if pigeon shooting is enjoyed as much.
With your three rotaries you should be able to cater for his German friends splendidly.
I hope it all goes well for you.
Weidmannsheil

True, only Michael says that his German friends have permissions he is invited to and shoots over 200 birds a day on their land. Nevertheless Michael wants to meet up with Bavarian Brit so that is a good thing. Good luck.

I met Michael in Germany and can say he is a stand up guy so if you want to go for a swap please do. He will do his best for you, no regrets.

I assumed that as Martin has three pigeon magnets in his house in Dover that he had access to pigeon shooting over here and to have spent good money on three magnets must enjoy it too.
So if Michael's friends enjoy pigeon shooting so much in Germany and Martin has pigeon shooting over here I envisaged an invitation from both sides.
Pigeon shooting over summer crops or stubble is certainly more 'weather friendly' than standing around in snow in the depth of winter in Europe waiting for driven boar :lol: don't you think.

PS. In post 4 Martin says he has pigeon shooting near Dover so a swop just for the scenery would also be fun.

Last edited:
I assumed that as Martin has three pigeon magnets in his house in Dover that he had access to pigeon shooting over here and to have spent good money on three magnets must enjoy it too.
So if Michael's friends enjoy pigeon shooting so much in Germany and Martin has pigeon shooting over here I envisaged an invitation from both sides.
Pigeon shooting over summer crops or stubble is certainly more 'weather friendly' than standing around in snow in the depth of winter in Europe waiting for driven boar :lol: don't you think.

:lol: Hi EMcC!
I promise, usually you wont get cold on a nice driven hunt in the snow.... To hear the dogs barking and howling, to see some snow falling of the vegetation because of some movement, to see deer or boar coming through the snow, to hear the beaters, to hear a row of shots which may forecast some boar heading your direction, that will keep you alert, passioned and HOT! Just try it.....:p

I promise, usually you wont get cold on a nice driven hunt in the snow.... To hear the dogs barking and howling, to see some snow falling of the vegetation because of some movement, to see deer or boar coming through the snow, to hear the beaters, to hear a row of shots which may forecast some boar heading your direction, that will keep you alert, passioned and HOT! Just try it.....:p
Hi Martin I do, four times a year from October each month until January but shooting in shirt sleeves is fun too :)
You have mentioned every thing I enjoy about Driven Boar to the extent that I have, all but, given up Pheasant shooting altogether as both seasons coincide.
Apart from that, the money I save from not Pheasant shooting allows me to afford Driven Boar.

PS. In post 4 Martin says he has pigeon shooting near Dover so a swop just for the scenery would also be fun.
Yes the view is good with the Goodwin sands in the distance plus the offshore wind farm at Ramsgate and further around sometimes the 747 freighters are seen lifting off from Manston airport.
When the sport is good it is a fine days shooting.
Martin

That describes it perfectly, plus the walk to your position gets you warmed up in the morning. And the tribute horn blowing afterwards with all the hunting dogs howling to the music is great too *check you tube for it(, but keep off the schnapps before the hunt as it closes your circulation down, do it in bucketloads afterwards.
Martin

Back