BSA CF2 trigger adjustment

jase kaye

Hi,I'm just wondering if anyone knows what size allen key is required? for the trigger weight adjustment screw incorperated into the trigger blade of a BSA CF2,I'm sure Brit will be along soon;)
Jase.

went through the exact same thing myself last weekend, had to try bl00dy 5 in the 'very small' category before I found the right one,,but can't recall the size, sorry mate!

BTW, the factory pull was over 5lb, I almost screwed it to the end of its adjustment scale and now breaks at 2.5lb, much better.

went through the exact same thing myself last weekend, had to try bl00dy 5 in the 'very small' category before I found the right one,,but can't recall the size, sorry mate!

BTW, the factory pull was over 5lb, I almost screwed it to the end of its adjustment scale and now breaks at 2.5lb, much better.
Yep the factory pull is ,shall we say a tad heavy,I've tried all the small ones I have and they're either too big or too small,the last CF2 I had ,had the set trigger ,but sadly this one doesn't.
Jase.

Ahhh well sorry but off the top of my head I don't know what size the key is. Normally I would just pull a rifle out and have a look ..................................................... but of course I cannot do that. BSA used to supply the correct key with the rifle but of course they are small and so get mislaid or lost totally.

trying to visulise the screws head and looking at my sets of allen keys I would suggest it's one of these:-

1.5mm oe 2mm in imperial the sizes could be 1/16", 5/64" or 3/32"

Sorry i cannot be of more help.

Back