Dirty Low Life Scum!

Andy L

Just thought I would post to air my news.
On thursday at about 4pm my Springer Spaniel dissapearred from the fish farm. He was lying in the sun chewing on a venison bone one minute and then gone. He is not one to run off but, as you can imagine, we have searched every square inch of the area but nothing. Noone has seen a sign of him.
We are now assuming that he has been stolen. It is a fairly common occurence down here in Kent. If someone had pulled up to the gate he would have gone to investigate. Offered a biscuit or something and he wold have got in!
If anyone gets offered a liver and white neutered dog with a very flat coat then please let me know.
As you can imagine, I am distraugt. He went everywhere with me, even to the loo! He would get very cross if I shut him out! :oops:

Jeez Andy, you must be going absolute nuts at the moment, is he chipped?

What part of Kent you in.
I'll post this on other forums as well

I hope you get him back quickly

Brian

We are just north of Tonbridge.
Yes, we are all devastated, even my wife who always said she could live quite happily without dogs!
He is chipped and was wearing his collar with tag for a change. I thought we were going to get a call to see if they could claim a reward for finding him but the phone has not rung.

EbayPics058.jpg

Bad Luck

Hi Andy

Im really gutted for you - I hope you manage to find him. I'd be lost without my two.

Best of luck.

Daemon

:(

andy so sorry to hear that ,if you think the dog might end up in ireland i can sort out a pic in our monthly shooting mag for you .
i have said it before we in the uk -ire should set up a data base of all our dogs to stop this .
it would not cost a lot to post lost or stolen dogs on it .
again so sorry to hear of your loss

andy, I can't help from where I am in the West Country, all I can do is sympathise. I hope you get your dog back & soon!!
Cheers, Pete.

Sorry to hear this Andy.
Sadly this is a regular feature now, Lurchers, Gun dogs and Terriers are being stolen everyday.
Andy, i`ve cross posted this to other forums i belong to.
basil.

Andy :have you asked the likes of basc and the other shooting associations, if they have names and addresses of the syndicates ,within your area a call to syndicate secretary's, could help if anyone is offered a spaniel any pikeys in the area.

Just a thought this happened to a friend of mine a couple of years ago ,we made things in the area that hot the dog turned up, a few days later tied to the door well looked after .

About 4 weeks ago a friend had late night intruders in the garden, fortunately they were disturbed and left empty handed it was assumed they were after things in the shed. Security was improved and two weeks they returned and stole his kenneled working Springer.
Fortunately he turned up, a few hours later back home. He was warm dry and clean, so it remains a mystery. This is in north Derbyshire, so it just shows we all need to be vigilant.

Thats one of the worst pieces of news a bloke can have. Sorry to hear of it. A friend had several dogs stolen last year and got them back in the end. Don't give up I'm sure everyone has their fingers crossed for you.

Regards

Gareth

I am one happy bunny today. Chester turned up at 8.30 this morning. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He had some paint on his head? very oily coat and had had his tag removed but other that that he was fine. He was not hungry or thirsty so had obviously been looked after. We still have no idea who took him but maybe one of my visits or phone calls paid off.
Just the job!!!!
Thanks for all your support and PMs guys. Really appreciate it.

Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Andy

That really is fantastic news. This is one of the first times I've heard a happy ending in this type of case.

Very best wishes to you and Chester!

willie_gunn

Great news Andy, I bet you're beaming from ear to ear!

I'm glad that this post has had a happy ending!

Gez

great

Flaming, blooming fantastic!! (and well done it seems impossible to me that your efforts wont have contributed)

Didnt post before as I couldnt think of anything to say, couldnt imagine what I would do if anything like that happened to any of my 3.

Fantastic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back