Sven Zacek Deer Photographs to Blow Your Mind!

Krabryn

Hi, I first glassed this Estonian wildlife photographer's superb shots at the Wildlife Photographers Show in Bristol last summer. Since then, I have come to correspond with him and purchase some prints.

And if you think your photos are good, take a look at these on...............

http://www.zacekfoto.ee/

Cheers

K

Have to say average for a pro, The Roe is not that great, poorly exposed and surprised he used it on his Web Page
If You want to see some great wildlife shots try

BirdPhotographers.Net - I't Ain't Just Birds! - BirdPhotographers.Net and look in the wildlife section, some harsh critics on there, The few I have submitted have been severely criticised and rightly so, thats how we learn

craig Jones
Niel mcintyre
Chris Weston

all much better and home grown

Doc i didn't bother to reply to the thread when I viewed it some time ago,I also thought the photos were very ordinary "for a pro out there online"

nice pics, i caught a guy taking photos on one of my permissions last year ....a really nice guy and we did strike up a friendship .his name is clive bushnell he has a flickr account have a look at his photo's on flickr
cheers norma

Last edited:
See this month's National Geographic magazine for examples of Zacek's work........... twit twoo.......
Cheers, K

Hi norma 308, Thanks for the Clive bushnell heads up. Very impressive indeed. Cheers, K

Back