I am so looking forward to the Scottish game fair
Camping for the hole weekend :D
Dose eanyone no what the weathers
To be like

I am so looking forward to the Scottish game fair
Camping for the hole weekend :D
Dose eanyone no what the weathers
To be like

No doubt I will bump into you at some point ! :doh: is Kevin going with you then ?

PS, you could always wear your BIG Gimp Suit :D It's sure to keep you dry whatever the weather !! :rofl:

Rgds, Buck.

No doubt I will bump into you at some point ! :doh: is Kevin going with you then ?

PS, you could always wear your BIG Gimp Suit :D It's sure to keep you dry whatever the weather !! :rofl:

Rgds, Buck.

I can't you have still got it from the last party you had :rofl:
Kevs going on the sat what day are you going ?

We will be staying in the Caravan for the weekend !!!! weather is supposed to dry up late into next week !!! lets hope so or will be full oilskins required !!! one with a big hood so that my pint does not fill with water !!!!!! :D

whats the script with camping / caravanning there? dont see any info on website.......

or is it just a case of finding nearest campsite thats unaffilated to the fair at all?

just curious

paul

whats the script with camping / caravanning there? dont see any info on website.......

or is it just a case of finding nearest campsite thats unaffilated to the fair at all?

just curious

paul

My mate is working at it :D
And I'm staying in his camper van so
there's a campsite about a mile up the road can't remember
The name of it can eanyone help ?

It's the caravan and camping site at the race track but it's been booked solid for months it's the same every year you have to be quick to get a booking for this weekend.

Back