Thread: DialyMail at it again.....

Brilliant - well researched and well written. A high standard of journalism -not.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Cactus buck? Looks more like a peruque head to me.

Love the "a deer's a deer" attitude. Let's look at a roe buck, then stick up a picture of a pair of red stags for comparison.

As for rare genetic deformity? Nope, it's damaged testicles, and hardly rare. Unusual maybe, but not rare.

And as for "keeping an eye on him", I could have this wrong but I'd class that as a perfect cull animal and would shoot him on sight, to prevent suffering.

I really should know better than to expect any kind of rigour, understanding or semi decent research from our press, and it's not just the tabloids who are at it.

I stuck a reply on there to put them right be its not's showing as yet!

Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

I think I need to re-read my deer books. I didn't realise skinny perruque bucks grew in to big Red stags. Thanks to the Daily Mail for sorting that out for me
    A pat on the back is often just a recce for the knife.