Thread: a hello from another new user :)

a hello from another new user :)

Hi everyone, Just thought that i would inroduce myself, my name is mike and im 36 living in fife just off the forth road bridge. I am not a deer stalker but do shoot paper with my air rifle. I am hoping that one or two of you that are local may be able to help me out with a few heads that would normally end up in the bin as i am a very keen skull collector and although i have some 1000 skulls and skeletons in the collection from all over the world i am missing many species some of those of course being deer, i will however take just about any skull i can get my hands on. you can see some of what im about by visiting and finding "the beginners guide to skull collecting" which is the book i wrote. i have put on the settings that this can be viewed in its entirety for a short time so you can have a look. hope there is someone out there that can add to my collection. thanks for reading. mike

hi mike welcome from the south side of the forth road bridge ,south queensferry. wayne

thanks wayne, not far away over there !

Welcome to SD - and refreshingly novel 'angle of interest'!
    Stalking and Courses
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at Kelso, Scone & Moy 2016

Welcome to the site, you do realise this is the introduction forum and not read by everyone, if I were you I would put a post in the appropriate section you might get a better response.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Thanks John, yes i realised that but noticed that the introduction was my first port of call, off to the taxidermy and trophy section next

pm sent.

Welcome to the site