Contacts in the USA?

Jimbo1984,

China, yeah, same as your IBM servers, iPhone/iPod/iMac, Sony/Panasonic TVs, Dyson Vacs, Bosch car control systems etc....

What s wrong with "made in China" ?

Stan

ive just heard that the scopes made in china are inferior to the ones made in the phillipines? ive looked through one made in the phillipinesand was impressed but a lot of people say the quality went downhill when they moved production to china

Jimbo1984,

China, yeah, same as your IBM servers, iPhone/iPod/iMac, Sony/Panasonic TVs, Dyson Vacs, Bosch car control systems etc....

What s wrong with "made in China" ?

Stan

What is wrong with beign made in China is:-

1) Their Q/C sucks. In fact they don't seem to have any. They seem to ship the days/shifts production no matter how good or poor it is. if it looks OK on the outside it goes in the box and out the door.

2) Where you aware that quite a bit of the stuff is produced by slave labour? It seems that the Government rounds up those it does not approve of like Christians and forces them into labor camps surrounding a big factory and they work for their keep. No breaks no holidays and no pay just food and shelter. A friend off an American Forum went out to China as amissonary to try and help these poor people. he had to sign a disclaimer for the US government to be allowed to go. if the Chinese imprison him then tough luck as far any support from the US government.

3) Every job and every product that moves to China for production means the outside is in a weakened position. The greed of big business ignores this but China only has to say Nope you can't have them and we are well and truely screwed.

Just three little points as to why made in China is bad ;).

O yes the late Chinese production Simmons are actually quite poor. I was daft enough to buy two of the Master Series scopes. Have one left the Aetec was badly faulty as was it's replacement. Read some US shooting and optic forums the new Whitetail Classics do not get good reports. Many fail quickly.

Thanks brit hunter for the confirmation on that as I said a friend of mine has an older phillipines made model on his cz rimfire and its a great scope very clear and bright but I wouldnt want to trust one of the newer ones...

i had one on a hmr when i 1st got into rifle shooting. it was fairly good and held zero well. tho under the lamp wasnt great.

if you want a scope with good optics for not alot fo dosh then look at the bushnell legend 4x12x44. these optics are made in the phillipines and there superb for the dosh

Back