Thread: new member

just joined the site, after a days novice training with Malcolm Harman in Horsham. An excellent day, good company and learnt a lot. I think i may well become addicted to this sport as well.
    i live in the horsham area, am 36 yrs old and my main passion has been training and working gundogs for field trials and driven shooting.... however, the inlaws place is plagued by fallow ( herds of 200+ ) and they have encouraged my interest in stalking so I think I owe it to them to get completely involved! i can also see this as a means to get another dog for tracking.....

welcome, and that would be some kind of a dream for me, im new too but a skull collector rather than stalker, hope you enjoy the sport and the site. mike

Welcome to the site, I take it the old man looked after you for the day

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Old man thats rich . Yes a good day and a few laughs with the big calibre on the range with the lads, and it didnt rain!!!
    Welcome to the site Tanglefield good to meet you yesterday and please drop me a PM with your details and we can stay in touch.

All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Welcome to the site
    Have you had time to have a go at making up a set of quad sticks yet?
    Was good to meet up at the Novice day

Can you PM me your Number would like to chat to you about your training and kennel set up

ATB Andy