Thread: a hello from a new user and skull enthusiast :0)

a hello from a new user and skull enthusiast :0)

Hi everyone, Just thought that i would inroduce myself, my name is mike and im 36 living in fife just off the forth road bridge. I am not a deer stalker but do shoot paper with my air rifle. I am hoping that one or two of you that are local may be able to help me out with a few heads that would normally end up in the bin as i am a very keen skull collector and although i have some 1000 skulls and skeletons in the collection from all over the world i am missing many species some of those of course being deer, i will however take just about any skull i can get my hands on. you can see some of what im about by visiting and finding "the beginners guide to skull collecting" which is the book i wrote. i have put on the settings that this can be viewed in its entirety for a short time so you can have a look. hope there is someone out there that can add to my collection. thanks for reading. mike

Welcome Mike - that's certainly an intro that's a bit different from the norm!

What species of deer are you missing?

The bone collector sounds like a film title Mike lol i don't collect skulls but do come across plenty of animals that have passed away some even quite rare.

where are you from cos the most we get round here are phesants and the odd smashed roe ? mike

Hi Alex, i am missing Fallow, muntjac and chinese water deer but i do love red stags only have one half decent one in the collection, thanks for asking. mike