Thread: Novice day with Sikamalc and friends

Novice day with Sikamalc and friends

A big thanks to Malcolm and his helpers( sorry can't remember their names) for a great day yesterday in sussex.
    It was a well organised day with lots of info on all things associated with deer stalking.
    To make a great day even better my name came out of the hat for the "free stalk".

The opportunity to shoot so many different calibres was enjoyed by all (even if the "big one" did have a punch to it)

It was great to meet like minded people from the site.

Many thanks Malc please let me know if you plan more days like this,keep up the good work.

Morning Andy,

Glad you enjoyed the day. Had a smile on my face when some of the guys were shooting the 375 H&H with 300g pushing out the barrel. Nice bunch of lads and drop me a line or give me a call and we will get a date fixed to get you out in the winter on your free stalk you won. Let me know if I can be of help in anyway with your stalking.

All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

A huge thank you to Malcolm, Ken and Malcolm's good lady for putting on an excellent day, really informative and useful Glad I was eventually talked into trying the .375 H&H - that rifle really is something else!

Was really good to meet all the guys and chat about anything and everything deer related, lots of helpful hints and tips gathered from folks and useful ideas for ways forward in hunting

Thank you all for a really great day
    Bettinsoli Silver Sporter 12 Bore
    AYA Boxlock SBS 20 bore
    Ruger M77 Mk II in .243
    One day a 30-06 of some kind
    Countryside Management Diary -

Can only echo what has already been said. Thank you all for putting on a very enjoyable day and if that was a "light lunch" I wonder what the full works would be like

Good to meet everyone, with lots of tips given over the course of the day. Particularly enjoyed our range time, firing the .375 H&H.

Well done Andy on winning the free stalk, I was sure it was going to be me.....

Many thanks to Malc and all others involved in making yesterday's novice day great fun. Plenty learnt and met some great like minded people.

Highly recommend the experience.