Thread: hi.from doug heiseat

hi.from doug heiseat

all new to me , hope to learn as much as poss from u guys.
    right me just 57 yes old git i know but i dont care.have .22 at moment, applying for .243.
    have been on one of jon snowdons intoductory courses at greenlee a couple of weeks ago,got my first roe buck what a cracker!
    from highseat, was only there 5mins!! if your reading this jon dont worry i know thats not normal
    anyway live in northampton, married,kids gone! at last .looking for help and advise hope to speak to someone soon.

Hi doug welcome to the site from another old git, but i have been pro keeper/stalker for fourty years, you will learn a lot from this site a.t.b. W.S
    Walk little- look often .

well done doug just to let you know your head is all preped and ready for a shield now ,sure you will find the SD a huge mine of info .
    kind regards
    the other doug from northampton

Welcome to the site, used to stalk a great deal around the Kettering area for Munties and Fallow some years back. Congrats on your Roe with John, he is a good guy and knows his stuff.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses