Scone field sports fair this weekend

AlbaTaxidermy

View attachment 16920View attachment 16900Hope to see a good few sd members at the scottish gamekeepers association tent and buy a raffle for a roe mount in aid of the s,g,a, organisation, free beer and whisky :rofl: should be good crack anyway, anyone with antlers and capes to donate to me would be nice, and comments on the bad boy attached big bill the roaring stag will be there to for a dram, hard work being the monarch of the glen:lol:

Attachments

• roaring stag on comon 004.jpg
    roaring stag on comon 004.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Not doing it this year, can`t justify the money . Everything is just too dear now and with no bargains to be had it`s just a walk about in the sun emptying my wallet for nothing, so will be off in the hills round Aberfoyle instead.

More like a walk in the rain by the looks this year!!

Will drop by for a gab and the free beer an whisky:D

Moose

Like others have said no bargains these days, however its a chance to catch up with the lads, its the only day of the year that I see some of them.

Rob, all being well should see you Fri. would'nt want to miss-out on all that free Drink !! over the weekend. :D

I was going to go but im not going to walk around knee deep in clarts.I"ll give it a miss i think.Maybe next year.I will wait to see what the CLA brings.
Atb John

listen to blilly all the way home from game fair mark jeesus no luck,they sell i pods there mate.only kiddin:rofl:.hope youse have good time,c use soon.ps heard weather shite at home.have a beer for me guys,all the best

Back