Buzzard takes Osprey chick

don't think it will change a thing tbh...even though I would love to get permission to reduce the buzzard population on my grounds by a good 50%.

Seen a whitetail sea eagle take one of the nest two years past reported it to local rspb man and nothing said and done

Ah yes but that is the "balance of nature" dont you know! its only bad when humans want to "manage" wildlife! :banghead:

Having watched the film I have to conclude this was clearly a keeper in Realbuzzard camo.

It's obvious, the Buzzard must have been a "Gamekeeper"!:rofl:

No obviously the Buzzard isn't a Gamekeeper but since the local Gamekeepers have been feeding the Buzzards with game birds they are of course guilty by association and therefore should be prosecuted with the full force of the law. An open & shut case in my opinion.......
giggle.gif

Having watched the film I have to conclude this was clearly a keeper in Realbuzzard camo.

Come on! It's quite obvious that feral gamekeepers have illegally captured a buzzard, and through hideous bird-brainwashing techniques have conditioned it to attack other avian species......

"Will this organisation also be making similar calls for the control of ospreys because one has been filmed catching a fish?”

James Reynolds RSPB Scotland :doh: typical rspb responce

No obviously the Buzzard isn't a Gamekeeper but since the local Gamekeepers have been feeding the Buzzards with game birds they are of course guilty by association and therefore should be prosecuted with the full force of the law. An open & shut case in my opinion.......
giggle.gif

photopro, what law did you have in mind??

"Will this organisation also be making similar calls for the control of ospreys because one has been filmed catching a fish?”

James Reynolds RSPB Scotland :doh: typical rspb responce

Its ok they only take crap fish that nobody cares about:rofl:

Interesting that the RSPB's representative on the news stated that it really didnt matter that much because ospreys are now doing 'fantastically well' in Scotland with over 200 breeding pairs. Hmmmmmmmm................. on the other hand this same organisation never stop going on about the supposedly persecuted Hen Harrier population being on the brink, etc, etc, not to mention the money thats been put into the Langholm project.............................. My point being.......................a quick google of the latest Hen Harrier population (that I could find) was a rising population of over 600 pairs!!!! :banghead:

Had the idiots that constantly watch the ospreys not cut back all the branches and foliage, the buzzard would not have been able to fly through the nest and grab the chick .

Back