Scottish (wash out) Gamefair

widows son

For all those that are going, take wellingtons the mud is ankle deep ,best bit of the day was watching vehicles trying to get out the car park wheels doing 70mph and the vehicle doing 2mph lol.

There should be plenty of water damaged stock for sale by Sunday lol.

Some of the dogs looked as if they had been out on the mud wildfowling .

Hi All it's getting a bit expensive £17 entry, that £34 plus fuel another £30 all for over priced stuff that you can get online:-|
Jim

Check my thread above - the rest of the fair has been cancelled due to the flooded site.

game fare

Dont think i will go the weather for that side is p---ing all day and all weekend .
Anyway its the same thing every year you get ripped off even before you get in the gates:rofl:and so say all of us.

Well I had a great show yesterday!
Met up with plenty of folk I havent seen for ages , bought a few things that were fairly keenly priced,and had a good look at loads of other stuff.

It was actualy good to see a fair that didnt have too many numpties in trainers and shell suit types.LOL:lol:
For those I didnt catch up with ,theres always Moy later on.

Me and the wife went had a great day.

Felt sorry for some of the washed out traders and the folk in the show ring.

And a big thanks to the Fife & Kinross Terrier Club for their hospitality.

Great day out free tickets free burgers a free whisky from ALBA TAXIDERY thanks for that and all in all good stuff.;)

Me and the wife went had a great day.

Felt sorry for some of the washed out traders and the folk in the show ring.

And a big thanks to the Fife & Kinross Terrier Club for their hospitality.

Hi Martin it was good to see you and Amanda, big thanks for the huge apple pie and the Irish blue cheese it went down well on friday night with some nice red, thought it was better than stilton nice and creamy,
you enjoy your trip to Brazil : )

Colm

Jim there is nowt wrong with useing what every you can to get a good result . ;) PS i got three other chaps in with me and they also had a good day.

Back