Looking forward to my FEO visit.

davidm

Well after what's been a bad few months,i finally got the call today to arrange my vist concerning my first FAC.Managed to get it arranged for Monday so looking forward to it. Hopefully all will go sailing and can finally get on with spending some off my ppi claim that came through this week also. :)

Well after what's been a bad few months,i finally got the call today to arrange my vist concerning my first FAC.Managed to get it arranged for Monday so looking forward to it. Hopefully all will go sailing and can finally get on with spending some off my ppi claim that came through this week also. :)
You'll be fine and the tea & biscuits rubbish isn't necessary either, just be honest and sensible when you are answering questions.

Just remember that "potentially finding myself in a '28 days later' situation" isn't a viable reason for applying...

+1 You will be fine, nothing to worry about, I always look forward to mine but then I have never had any problems in the 20 or so years of having a fac/sgc unlike some people, maybe I'm just lucky in my area, good luck anyway.

PJ.

stagger out the door in the wifes underware with a half empty bottle of scotch point at him and laugh then slam the door

Well trouble it's a good job I don't have a wife or I would maby have considerd that idea...

You'll be fine and the tea & biscuits rubbish isn't necessary either, just be honest and sensible when you are answering questions.

+ 1. Be yourself and you will be fine......unless you're a raving nutter. Be honest, sensible and straight forward when answering his questions. I always have a cuppa and a natter when mine is here, they are a mine of information.

I know my FEO quite well and he's never had a coffee or a biscuit :)
Be yourself and ask him a few relevant questions too.
You'll be fine - don't worry!

Daz

Ply him with as much tea as you can and don't let him use the bog until he agrees to what you want.:rofl: Apart from that just relax and be yourself, I think they principally need to check that you are genuine and have good security. atb Tim

Well that was relatively easy. No hassles for what I asked for, especially for first time application.

Back