Thread: Zeiss Duralyt 2-8x42 ir

Zeiss Duralyt 2-8x42 ir

Duralyt is sold just the Diatal left thanks for all the pm's

forgot to add this has a 30mm tube

for sale my Zeiss 2-8x42 Illuminated 60 ret, the scope is unused, unmarked, and never been on a rifle it has sat in my cabinet for the last 5 months and is now for sale.

for sale 450.00 posted ovno.

this is what Zeiss say about this scope.

The sleek and compact Zeiss Duralyt 2-8x42 Rifle Scope provides bright images in twilight and allows for accurate shooting even over distances exceeding 200 metres. It is as short as the Duralyt 1.2-5x36, and offers the optimum medium magnification range. This is why the Duralyt 2-8x42 is preferred by experienced hunters when hunting in difficult terrain.

These brand new riflescopes form the new product line by Carl Zeiss making the decision for premium optics easier than ever. Their distinctive design and extraordinary price performance ratio make them immediately stand out. But Duralyt still offers more: Uncompromising ruggedness and accuracy in optics and mechanics - the essentials for successful aiming and safe shooting. Their new dynamic design is evidence of a riflescope line standing up to the test when used out in the field.

The aim: Hunting Success
    Whether professional hunter, young hunter or travelling hunter: In order to shoot in demanding terrain and under difficult condition, reliable target optics are essential. Every single riflescope of the three completely new developed Duralyt models plays to its individual strengths when the going gets tough - both on a driven hunt or when stalking and stand hunting by day and night-time.

Focused on Function and Safety
    Being the leading manufacturer of hunting rifles, Carl Zeiss focused on its core competences when developing the new Duralyt line and combined all factors relevant to success into compact riflescopes for all-round use: robust and extremely precise mechanics, easy operation and reliable functional safety as well as long-life quality "made in Germany".

Convincing Performance
    The newly designed optics feature modern multi-player coating and provide high light transmission for outstanding image quality and brightness. The wide field of view and safe eye relief are evidence of a well-balanced optical system.

bank transfer prefered method quick easy and safe, cash on collection, personal cheque.

any questions please ask but be patient i work on a farm and do some long hours.

cheers Paul
    Last edited by trooper3.1; 01-07-2012 at 11:57.
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

all pm's answered.

I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Morning Paul
    Definitely interested in the scope

Have sent PM

Will 300-00 and a 9 Foot Hardy Mitre #5 Split Cane Fishing Rod in very good condition with original Hardy Rod Bag and Snowbee Hard Tube buy it ?

hi there sorry mate it wont its sold, and if it was not affraid that would not have bought it, now had it been a pike set-up maybe as i do pike fish when i get the chance i am no fly fisherman, although while fly fishing once i did catch a 14lb blue bottle,,,,,,oldy but goody sorry