Thread: Zeiss Diatal 7x50 classic T* IR 60

Zeiss Diatal 7x50 classic T* IR 60

sold thanks all for the pm's

forgot to add this has a 1" tube

for sale is my Zeiss Diatal classic 7x50 T* IR 60, never been on a rifle great little Zeiss ideal for the stalker or any one who wants a quality German optic.

500.00 ovno posted

this is what Zeiss say about it

The latest Classic development offers a wide performance spectrum. The Zeiss Classic Diatal 7x50T* IR Rifle Scope is the first fixed magnification Zeiss model with illuminated reticle you are well equipped for stalking and sitting game into the deep twilight hours.

Zeiss Classic Diatal Rifle Scopes
    Sturdy construction, brilliant optics, long service life - for over a quarter of a century, the calssic range from Zeiss has stood for reliable performance on shoots. Its technology and design have been continually adapted to the latest developments.

Due to the strong international distribution and the perfectly co-ordinated series production, the classic range stands for an excellent price-performance ratio. The final assembly of the calssic riflescopes is carried out in careful handwork at the Carl Zeiss factory in Wetzlar.

Zeiss Classic Diatal Rifle Scope Features
    • Proven technology successfully improved
    • Optimised image quality due to newly designed optics
    • Over 90% transmission due to Zeiss T* multi-coating on all interior glass-air surfaces
    • Increased vision in the twilight due to increased transparency in the blue spectral range
    • Considerably enlarged fields of view
    • Extremely resilient aluminium casing
    • Perfect sealing, no penetration of dust or moisture, nitrogen filled
    • No exchange with the ambient atmosphere, environmentally tested to ISO 9022-80
    • Matte anodised surface protects against scratches
    • Absolutely recoil-proof, tested to 1500 G/1 msec in fatigue test, the equivalent of the stress caused by the most powerful hunting calibre
    • All models also with fast reticle adjustment feature
    • Easy precise sighting-in using zeroed reticle adjustment and accurate wear-resistant click mechanism
    any questions please ask but be patient i work on a farm and am doing some long hours at the mo.

bank transfer(prefered method quick easy and safe), cash on collection, personal cheque.

cheers Paul
    Last edited by trooper3.1; 01-07-2012 at 15:01.
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

A fanatastic deal for someone, wish i was in the market but i already have one

all pm's answered.

I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.