Catch up at last.

Uncle Buck

Even though the Game Fair turned out to be a Disaster I managed to catch up with Rob and his apprentice

young Robbie from ALBA TAXIDERMY.

It's no wonder he comes highly recomended after seeing some of his work.

Unfortunately he could do nothing for my receed'n hair !! :lol:

SAM_0339.JPG

PS Will be seeing you soon. ;)

Atb, Billy.

Nice to meet uncle buck a character and gentleman, s,d, good for making new friends, thet say if you rub the gralloch into your head for 71 days it restores hair growth, i did it as i was completly bald and hair is coming back slowly but surely, also keeps the midges and wife away, Thanks also for all the

orders from you and your friends, got my work cut out to catch up, no probs,:lol: i hope hawkeye figures out the fair finished :rofl:

Nice to meet uncle buck a character and a gentleman, s,d, good for making new friends,
they say if you rub the gralloch into your head for 71 days it restores hair growth, i did it as i was completly bald and hair
is coming back slowly but surely, also keeps the midges and wife away.

i had 3 bottles of whisky for visitors and only went through half a glenfidich,

It was a pleasure Rob, but c'mon 71 days to restore hair growth with a gralloch !! :eek:

It plain to see what you done with the other 2 & 1/2 bottles of whisky :D it went into your Head alright, and it was'nt through your scalp !! :rofl:

Atb, Buck. :smug:

Shame I couldn't manage to the Fayre on Friday, it would have been good to catch up with old Shinty boys, reprabates and yes you too Uncle Buck- I've heard so much good things from oor John about you :fib:

Now Andy well you know I'm not into "Tin Flute's" :eek: you get me as you find me, if you don't like it tough. ;)

I'll have to be tell'n your good'bro to bend you ear, or better still slap it !! :rofl:

PS. Nice to hear you've completed your level 2 with Paul well done.

i hope hawkeye figures out the fair finished :rofl:

It was a pleasure ROB ,thanks for your concern I had a great time
Even thought the fair was cancelled :smug:

last I heard he was heading over the black isle bridge to his new found mates ROB

PS. Best look in your caravan in the morn :rofl:.

Don't know about the black isle ,
But I did wake up in a caravan with feline making me the "full monty".:tiphat:

Atb lads , homer .

PS. Sorry I didn't get much time to chat on Friday bill will see you soon .

Shame I couldn't manage to the Fayre on Friday, it would have been good to catch up with old Shinty boys, reprabates and yes you too Uncle Buck- I've heard so much good things from oor John about you :fib:
Aye would have been good to reminis about the shinty with yu, aye uncle bucks a character and gentle man, thats whats good about this site you meet some good people that you would never come across without the site, r u going 2 moy ?

mark thats some buck mate.if thiers more than that to come,cant wait.billy is a really good mate , salt of the earth,some people say different but i make up my own mind face value and all that.dont judge until you meet and talk to billy.you will learn a lot from him and hes not a back stabber .would have like to have gone to fair ,but will do next year,catch up with everybody.:rofl:

mark thats some buck mate.if thiers more than that to come,cant wait.billy is a really good mate , salt of the earth,some people say different but i make up my own mind face value and all that.dont judge until you meet and talk to billy.you will learn a lot from him and hes not a back stabber .would have like to have gone to fair ,but will do next year,catch up with everybody.:rofl:

:-| You must be look'n for something to come out with a mouthful like that :rofl: who you been listen'n to !

"The Three Amigos" springs to mind, but there's nothing new there.

PS. Hope you enjoyed your Holiday.

Rgds, Buck.

Even though the Game Fair turned out to be a Disaster I managed to catch up with Rob and his apprentice

young Robbie from ALBA TAXIDERMY.

It's no wonder he comes highly recomended after seeing some of his work.

Unfortunately he could do nothing for my receed'n hair !! :lol:

View attachment 17016

PS Will be seeing you soon. ;)

Atb, Billy.

Look at you dressing up as Goofy for the day! Just like the wee laddies shirt! Shame the show was cancelled mind....

Did enjoy hol mate thanks.catch up with you at some time.shame couldnt make show.maybe some other time.wasnt lookin for anything mate.met you and thought your not the person they made you out to be.found out about them quick enough though.hows the stalkin gettin on ,you had any luck:)

Back