bum bag, you may frown, but genius idea for stalking.

trigwig78

Bought a new bum bag for stalking. Holds everything and can't even tell your wearing it. Only down side the roe sack just pips it on extraction benefit. But at £15 much cheaper than the roe sack.

I found with the bum bag`s that they tended to 'drag' on your hips and lower back,perhaps the newer models would be ok with their shoulder straps.

Bought a new bum bag for stalking. Holds everything and can't even tell your wearing it. Only down side the roe sack just pips it on extraction benefit. But at £15 much cheaper than the roe sack.
where abouts did you get it if you dont mind me asking?

I got a paclite from a cadet outfitters. They only had two left. Should have bought them both, it is that good.

I wouldn't be without mine i keep everything in it ( mad dog bum bag ) keep it fully stocked with batteries ,knife ,priest ,disposable gloves etc helps prevent the annoying drive to your permission and realise youve forgotten somthing

I've just ordered a "Response Pac" from SnugPac. It's basically a green bum bag with lots of pockets. It's cost £13.50 off Ebay.

I was previously a bit reluctant about bum bags and relied instead on pockets. However, I keep either forgetting things or flapping about trying to remember which pocket the particular item is in. I am hopeful that the bum bag will keep everything together in one place.

Cheers,

Bob

I use a small leather version for .22 shooting, holds ammo, mags, soft drink etc, got it on market stall, can't feel it when Iam wearing, very handy

Back