View Poll Results: When do you go out the most.

38. You may not vote on this poll

19 50.00%

19 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do most of.

What do you do most of.

Roe buck stalking what would you say you do most of mornings or evenings. Mornings before 12 evenings till dark.
    Last edited by 6pointer; 02-07-2012 at 19:52.

Out nearly every day morning and evening, must be about 250 outings this year already will have a count up soon.
    never really got light today twilight all day ****ing rain.

Common lads need some more votes on this.
    If i said it was for charity would that help lol.

evenings at home and then on my syndicate ground morning and night so voted evenings,atb wayne
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Depends on the time of year and the weather, mornings if the weather is stable and you can get the sun which will bring them out but not so good if as in most of this year its raining and with wind, after a rough day evenings can be best as the wind often drops as the sun gets weaker and the animals will then come out.
    I have found that the old German saying of "when the wind hunts in the forest the hunter stays at home" is a good guide but with clients you have to go out whatever the weather even when you think it is a waste of time.
    Favourite is morning just for the experiance of seeing everything that you see when it is quite and lack of disturbance.

Again depends on time of year but mostly evenings

Had most success in mornings on my patch.....all FIVE() of my deer have been mornings.......

Probably do 3 mornings for every evening session.

Equal amounts my clients are all block bookings no single outings so do mornings and evenings.

So can't really do your poll unless I tick them both.

bucks in the evening, and does in the morning,