Thread: Fighting Nyala

Fighting Nyala

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0328.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	572.8 KB 
ID:	17135

These two bull Nyala were having a tussle under the deck my mothers tent was pitched on. After a while they stopped as an even bigger bull walked by. Out of all the spiral horn antelope they are to me the most beautifull only beaten by possibly a Bongo.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Amazing looking animals can only one day dream of going to Africa to see some of these amazing animals.

Are they Roe size?
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

My favourite antelope, my next trip to Africa will be centred around taking a Nyala, either Limpopo region of South Africa or Mozambique, that and bushbuck, another great looking spiral horn.

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    Are they Roe size?
    Closer to red deer size.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    only beaten by possibly a Bongo.

Bongo wins for me

I have to agree with you they are an incredibly stunning animal and stood out from the rest in beauty and thats saying something when you look at how amazing all the African antelope look.

I am having mine shoulder mounted... I think in the future I may wish I had it full mounted.

As also mentioned Bongo is of similar beauty although I have not seen these in the flesh.

Down there this Saturday. Bushbuck my priority but will certainly spend a lot of time on FEMALE Kudu.

Don't have the space for the trophy and the hunt is the same.