Thread: New member from Cambs

Smile New member from Cambs

Hi everyone!

Always found the info and ideas on thestalkingdirectory so useful, so decided it was time to join!

I've been shooting for over 20 years, but only got back into rifles in the last couple of years.

I've done DSC1,and will probably do DSC2, as it seems a lot of landowners now require it, not least the FC leases.

I've spent most of my stalking time with my trusty .222 Tikka, keeping muntjacs under control (or trying to - they seem to be everywhere!)

Just treated myself to a Blaser R93 in 30-06, as am booked to go up to the Scottish Boaders in October in hope of a Sikka.
    Found the previous owner had glued up the saddle mounts (which are offset for left eye, so you can use the open sights for pig shooting) so I can't move it. So I'm on the hunt for a saddle mount with 1" rings if anyine has some ideas?

As with most people I guess, always looking for new stalking land/opportunities.

Anyway, pleased to be on board and hope to speak with you all soon.

Welcome PhilB... leave some of them munties for me (oh, no worries there!!!)

Can't help with your request(s) but sure you'll get sorted with at least one of them.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses