Thread: New Intern : 'Darkest' Wiltshire !

New Intern : 'Darkest' Wiltshire !

Hi All

As the boys in ADMIN suggest a short intro from me.

25yrs shooting experience of all main calibres, and some more exotic military types when visiting USA:

Resident in Wiltshire having a relaxed but professional attitude to rough shooting with a few permissions, providing good lamping; varied quarry over a variety of pasture and vegatable crops:

DSC1 and Open FAC and looking to establish some more rough and deer shooting locally;

I have strong contacts for typical Scandinavian shooting having had the pleasure to have worked throughout Norway, Sweden and Denmark for 15yrs; and able to support with contacts in case anyone is interested.

Particularly interested in gaining stalking experience, gaining knowlegde and tips;
    and strangley I need good pointers / experience in .. the finer arts of shooting corvids to better support my land owners

In relation to Shooting in Scandinavia then please only PM:

Thanks in advance

Welcome Tomsk, you'll be getting a few pm's then!......... also a lot of vermin shooting is taken care of by lots of us on here. Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Welcome to the site Tomsk

Welcome to the site, please tell me that you are not advertising commercial shooting for you Scandinavian friends,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Welcome to the site, please tell me that you are not advertising commercial shooting for you Scandinavian friends,

Hi John.

I see your point. Im not in business, merely using that as a leader and demonstating 'good-will' : My friends are not commercial but are interested to swap opportunities on private land where shooting rights are established.

We do a number of shoots per year for various species and often there are unfilled places left when guys cant make it : say on a driven shoot or for moose where the areas are larger we need a few areas covered. This is an informal group of hunters which my friend 'Kenny' keeps, and he owns land which he shoots over in Northern Juttland, and Northern Sweden.

Its good to get new contacts from time to time, espeically, if a mutual swap or such can be managed. In case of driven shoots if we can fill the slots then all well and good, but the member from outside this group needs to pay their way, then its their concern to arrange firearms, flights etc. We would help with local knowlegde and some pick-ups to help out.

I appreciate your point and having re-read the post can appreciate your remark(s)

If we decide to post a opportuity then will review the forum requirements and create a 'trader type' for clarity if required.

Welcome to SD Tomsk.

For guided Roe deer stalking,. BASC accredited trainer for DSC1 and 2. BASC accredited training centre with courses held regularly.