Thread: hi

hi all, just joined the site on recomendation of the stalking school in morayshire after doin my dmq level 2 with them.

im a grouse\deer manager in scottish borders. was a full time red deer stalker on knoydart for 4 years.

finaly got round to doing dmq lev 2 and anyone considering it should give the guys at the stalking school a shout, very profetional but freindly at same time.

cheers nick

Welcome to Sd.........Martin

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the site Nick.

Can't believe you were still awake at 9 last night!

It risks sounding like some form of compliment trading when someone has already said something nice about us - but I have to say Nick has one of the best forest/woodland stalking styles I have seen. Hard to describe - I'll try to get a video of it one of these days. But very steady and smooth. There's a rhythm to the whole thing. Nothing done 'just for the sake of it'. Very competent job.

Just a shame his views on calibres, ATVs and moto-X are so off the wall...
    Stalking and Courses
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at Kelso, Scone & Moy 2016

welcome nick did a stint on knoydart i see. i just bought the old snocat from knoydart last week came over on the spanish john to mallaig and got milligans to run it down to callander. did you use it when you where there?

Hi scotdeerstalking.
    Seen the foundations haglund style Volvo work once if it's same machine. Got haglund bv206 last year and there just the same machine. Good bit of kit but you need shares in bp to run them