Thread: Stalking near to South Wales

Stalking near to South Wales

Looking for some stalking within 2hrs drive of Cardiff anybody got any ideas than you in advance atb paul.

Come on there must be something.

I have a chap Gelert coming from Anglesey to stalk, in fact this will be his third time. He is coming down to West Sussex on the 24th November until the morning of the 26th.

Let me know if you want to come down as well, I am sure he wouldnt mind the company. Its worth asking anyway if you are interested.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Sounds ok could you send me more details please atb paul

Hi PaulT

Try Mike from Jelen only about 1.45 from you hes down near Winchester if you pm him he will send you details nice guy as well and resonable

ATB Paul D

If you going up to malcolms place you're more than welcome to have a lift from me if your interested,i could meet you somewhere mutual on the way to share cost.

i bought a lab pup near carmarthen two years ago and last year went back to a test here margam park which was a good 45min drive from st clares,but by all accounts have some deer,i don't know but it might help.
    Last edited by gelert; 10-07-2012 at 21:40.

Elmer Fudd on the forum who has good stalking near Monmouth mostly fallow, there's also Herbert who has roe, fallow and muntjac near Leominster. I've stalked with both.