Stalking near to South Wales

PAULT

Looking for some stalking within 2hrs drive of Cardiff anybody got any ideas than you in advance atb paul.

I have a chap Gelert coming from Anglesey to stalk, in fact this will be his third time. He is coming down to West Sussex on the 24th November until the morning of the 26th.

Let me know if you want to come down as well, I am sure he wouldnt mind the company. Its worth asking anyway if you are interested.

Hi PaulT

Try Mike from Jelen only about 1.45 from you hes down near Winchester if you pm him he will send you details nice guy as well and resonable

ATB Paul D

pault,
If you going up to malcolms place you're more than welcome to have a lift from me if your interested,i could meet you somewhere mutual on the way to share cost.

i bought a lab pup near carmarthen two years ago and last year went back to a test here margam parkhttp://www.margamcountrypark.co.uk/default.aspx?page=6745 which was a good 45min drive from st clares,but by all accounts have some deer,i don't know but it might help.

Last edited:
Elmer Fudd on the forum who has good stalking near Monmouth mostly fallow, there's also Herbert who has roe, fallow and muntjac near Leominster. I've stalked with both.

Back