Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MOA

Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MOA

Brand new, direct from the UK distributor and fully covered by the Vortex VIP Warranty.

First Focal Plane!!!

Rarer than rocking horse droppings, these have been eagerly awaited in the UK for about a year. I have managed to get a couple at a good price, but I'm definitely keeping one. May keep them both if I turn out to be the only one here who appreciates them!

I am not going to blather on about the spec (I'll only get excited) and the lifetime no quibble warranty, you can see it here

RRP = 899. Yours for just 800 including UK mainland p&p by Special Delivery 1pm.

I will provide my bank details to the buyer, and the funds can be transferred direct. I don't want those bar stewards at paypal getting money for FA.
    Note, this is the FFP not the cheaper SFP (like what went on here for 800!!! a few weeks ago)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04184.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	231.3 KB 
ID:	17480

Last edited by matt308; 20-07-2012 at 07:47. Reason: add pic

If I had 800 to spend on a scope right now I'd snap your arm off!

I hear VERY good things from the States on these.

Good luck with the sale - if you still have it in October I'll be back.
    Last edited by OSS32; 11-07-2012 at 12:46. Reason: transpositions

Very intersedted.
    Please confirm that the lifetime warranty would still be applicable on this unit as a 'grey import' ( Newpro jargon not mine) would attract significant charges should any repair be needed.
    Otherwise PM me please?

It's not a grey import, it is direct from the distributors, Newpro. The parcel has just this minute arrived

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04183.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	271.3 KB 
ID:	17406Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC04184.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	231.3 KB 
ID:	17407
    Last edited by matt308; 11-07-2012 at 20:45.

Open to sensible offers, of course.

I have queried the warranty issue as most companies don't honour issues outside the country of purchase.
    However, I can confirm that Vortex are unique! Not only is the warranty for the life of the item (not the user) but if purchased in (for example) the States then you only pay for the postage to send it in for repair/replacement in the UK.
    As long as you haven't deliberately driven over your scope, then Vortex will honour the warranty!
    They seem to be the exception in Optics at the mo'.
    Regards the FFP, I was at Newpro this morning. The Reticles, both Mils and Mrads, are less "fussy" in SFP, so are clearer than FFP when at low magnifications.
    End of the day, it's all down to personal preference. I was going for FFP but now I'm going for SFP.
    Either way you'll be more than happy with a Vortex PST!
    You live and learn........
    .........or you don't live long

That's right. The warranty is the best one out there.

I went MRAD FFP for ease of adjustment (IMO). And it's flavour of the month at the moment. It is pretty cool to see the reticle zoom in and out!!!!

I think the minox scopes have a very comprehensive warrantee aswell

Not if they are purchased outside the UK they dont, Viking the importers are very Anti- grey import

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail killer View Post
    I think the minox scopes have a very comprehensive warrantee aswell

The Vortex warranty is about as comprehensive as it gets.

Don't know about Minox, but Vortex is basically forever, including accidental damage and no proof of purchase needed. OK, they don't send a driver round to pick it up (maybe Swarovski and Zeiss do?), but you don't have to post it to the US.

Still available, but a couple of very interested nibbles! Don't let it slip away guys!!!
    Last edited by matt308; 20-07-2012 at 22:55.