Testing Photobucket

Beowulf

Munty.jpg
It works! :lol: Thanks Duggers for helping me help you and then you helping me...or something?
For my next trick...A Grass Snake! Daa...Daaaaa!
Grasssnake.jpg

well done beowulf,
glad i could help you after you put me in the right direction, great muntjac by the way!!

Thanks Duggers! You should have seen his Dad!! :eek: There were two Grass Snakes coiled up together, but I disturbed them. I picked one up and it tried to get up my sleeve. I screamed, dropped it quickly and ran away like a girl!! :oops: It was okay though, I didn't hurt it, just deafened it with my whimpy screams!

How far have you got Stone? If you have your pictures in photo bucket just left click once on the column underneath that says img code, it will come up copied in a yellow box. Then double right click and press copy. Then put it in a thread. I think? you may need Professor Duggers to help, he asked me, I didn't know so he figured it out then told me! I hate reading instructions!!! :confused:

Why do people always have to post pictures of snakes. Deer are fine. Puppies and/or kittens are wonderful.

Snakes are not good! Down with snakes!

GSG

Duggers I've turned it upside down and then made it smaller and now its stuck!

Guns, Its okay its a nice snake 'Its British'! :lol: And not at all poisonous. Unlike your 'bloomin yankee snakes' nasty bitey things! Who invented those things anyway!! :eek: :cry:

The Common Grass Snake or 'Puppy eating Snake' is quite rare these days!

if its in photobucket then just delete the picture from your album and re-upload it from the original!!
problem sorted!!

will keep trying on the photobucket side but beowulf carefull that snake does not secrete its yellow defensive mechanism on you cos it stinks and last for days

Cheers Duggers, I'll do that!

Hi Stone, I've heard about that, lucky for me this puppy eating snake didn't think I was a threat.

Beowulf,

We only have one "nasty, bitey snake" in my neck of the woods, and it's pretty shy. Not like out in the West and South where they have all sorts of nasty poisonous varieties.

Still don't like them, whether they bite or not. Yucky old slithery things.

As for "puppy eating snakes" those can stay in the Amazon jungles where they belong.

GSG

Guns what kind of snake do you have?

I was told by a Canadian soldier once that on exercise with the US Army they convinced them that they had a snake called the 'Snow Snake' that hid under the ice and snow and jumped out when it heard vibrations like 'big army boots'. The Kanooks then went round putting holes in the snow with sticks and telling the US soldiers that they were Snow Snake burrows! :lol:

Funny those Kanooks!

EASTERN MASSASAUGA RATTLESNAKE. Nice snakes Guns! They eat small rodents though, not like my puppy eating snake. The snake in my picture was the first I've ever seen in the wild. I consider myself privilaged to have seen one well two actually. We all have a place in the 'Big Picture', even snakes! Thanks for the info Gunslinger. :D

Back