Hi, my name is Andre´Schädlich and I come from Germany (Thuringia). I´ve been a hunter and dog handlers sweat for 16 years. In Thuringia I take care of a hunting area of 2,000-acre with wild boar, red deer, roe deer and mouflon. I´m a registered (§11) breeder for Hanoverian Scenthounds since 2005.

Attachments

• Lobo Bild.jpg
    Lobo Bild.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 81
Welcome to the site Andre.
Are you in the VH?
Are your dogs FCI registered?Before breeding these wonderful hounds I'm sure they will be.Or are they not?
Are your dogs ISHV affiliated?
Just a few questions,I too love tracking and been doing for similar time.
Look forward to answers and posts concerning your tracking exploits.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Andre.
Are you in the VH?
Are your dogs FCI registered?Before breeding these wonderful hounds I'm sure they will be.Or are they not?
Are your dogs ISHV affiliated?
Just a few questions,I too love tracking and been doing for similar time.
Look forward to answers and posts concerning your tracking exploits.

Jesus, talk about a warm welcome . . . :lol:

That is a warm welcome , so let's see if the questions come back answered fully. Then you can queue up to get a pup if the answer's are 100%. If you don't ask you won't find out till to late. Like the BGS's eh! . Regards Widu .

TO STRIVE, TO SEEK, TO FIND, AND NEVER TO YIELD.

Wilkommen to the site Andre,

I once went on a visit around the old Doctor optik factory in Schleiz when it was converted. do they still race cars near there?
Do not be alarmed we are not all as in your face as the first reply.

Weidmannsheil aus 92363 Breitenbrunn
Martin

Bavbrit,
I am interested in answers to these questions as if breeding these dogs and working them what is there to be afraid of?
As for being in your face,well I'd say I was more than polite and extending a welcome to a fellow tracker from another country,a country where we can learn a lot.
The questions are all valid and pertinent to these dogs as in this country there are way too many people wanting to make a £ out of breeding these dogs and ruining the breed through no knowledge of potential buyers.
These are the correct answers to ask a breeder of these scenthounds.
After all I'm interested in buying a pup,so where is the crime in that,in your face or not,no one gets nowhere by pussy footing about!

Hi, my name is Andre´Schädlich and I come from Germany (Thuringia). I´ve been a hunter and dog handlers sweat for 16 years. In Thuringia I take care of a hunting area of 2,000-acre with wild boar, red deer, roe deer and mouflon. I´m a registered (§11) breeder for Hanoverian Scenthounds since 2005.

:tiphat:

Hi Andre!
Welcome to the directory!
Its good to have some more holders of bloodhounds on this forum....
Right now, there are the same discussions going on as we have and had in good ole Germany....
Scent shoes, blood, no blood, tracking on an healthy animals track, etc. ....
Hopefully we will tell our state of the art, outstanding from all the influences we get from all the different dogs clubs, from all the dog holders, breeders and hunters!

Greetings and "Waidmannsheil" from the Sauerland, Nordrhein-Westfalen!

Cheers

Michael

Hi
welcome hope you find the site intresting.
I know I do
look forward to your comments in due course

Bavbrit,
I am interested in answers to these questions as if breeding these dogs and working them what is there to be afraid of?
As for being in your face,well I'd say I was more than polite and extending a welcome to a fellow tracker from another country,a country where we can learn a lot.
The questions are all valid and pertinent to these dogs as in this country there are way too many people wanting to make a £ out of breeding these dogs and ruining the breed through no knowledge of potential buyers.
These are the correct answers to ask a breeder of these scenthounds.
After all I'm interested in buying a pup,so where is the crime in that,in your face or not,no one gets nowhere by pussy footing about!

I was grinning when I wrote it as the reply to his post was so fast and so full of complex questions. I just thought "whoa".
You have totally misinterpreted my reply to him but as I live over there I was trying to make light of your response. My experience of Germans is that they like to move slower and more carefully.
Some you win and the rest etc etc.
Martin

Back