Big yellow thing

nell

A big round yellow thing appeared in the sky above my house, it was gone as quick as it appeared so only got a glimpse of it.....

Has anybody else seen it or know what it was.....

Reading the history books, there used to be a whole cult that worshipped it apparently.

It's also written that if you were out in it for too long you started to cook and an application of oil helped that.... me, I used tomato puree!

:D
fizz

Don't panic guys
I think I may of found it

ae39858f.jpg

Seems to have a warm luvving feeling to it , as it touches my neck and shoulders
Ahwell .. Enjoy...!!

Help, I have taken myself and the kids into the cupboard under the stairs!

I think there is one outside my house RIGHT NOW!!!

What should we do?

Thats great! The 'day' of summer is here!!!
Be autumn tomorrow - make the most of it lads!!!
(Daz in Scotland)

Don't panic guys
I think I may of found it

ae39858f.jpg

Seems to have a warm luvving feeling to it , as it touches my neck and shoulders
Ahwell .. Enjoy...!!

Thats certainly what it looked like,is there more than one or does it just move around very quickly....

Don't come south, brief glimps this am now gone back to bed and we have had hours more rain. Rumour has it the they will soon be farming CWD and rice on the somerset levels or should it be renamed lake!!!

D

It's been seen down here in the south too guys, albeit briefly - I'll be locking the doors and staying inside quietly... maybe it will go away...

Something else strange happened to me the other day; I walked to work, and when I got there I realised my clothes were dry!?!? Has anyone else experienced this? I found it very unsettling...

Update from Northern Ireland-the mysterious object has been radiating some form of heat energy in our skys for most of the day. In some areas, thousands have taken to the streets wearing orange cloths aroung their necks to celebrate this mysterious glowing circle in the sky. Others report tension in the air due to the suspicion caaused by such a strange and rare sight. Word on the street is that the natives may become restless later this evening when they brave to go back outside after sheltering all day in the pub!!

better get out stalking,as it wont last long.monsoon season coming.shot a buck the other day with webbed feet,a sign of the times,evolving deer:rofl:

Shropshire - Was aware of something a bit strange going on outside - but couldn't go out and have a look as I was having a two hour 'chat' with my FLO !

Back