Cla game fair CANCELLED

I was chatting to Mandy Short at BASC earlier and she was saying it didn't look promising as they were stopping the vehicles entering with the equipment to set up.

Guess there will be even better bargains to be had at Moy this year with traders buying in bulk for the 2 biggest Game Fairs then both being cancelled. Not good for them in this unpredictable financial climate.

Hope Moy ain't cancelled.

TJ

Will this mean they will look for another site. I really liked Harewood but they never went back after the flooding there?

David.

I was chatting to Mandy Short at BASC earlier and she was saying it didn't look promising as they were stopping the vehicles entering with the equipment to set up.

Guess there will be even better bargains to be had at Moy this year with traders buying in bulk for the 2 biggest Game Fairs then both being cancelled. Not good for them in this unpredictable financial climate.

Hope Moy ain't cancelled.

TJ
theres no bargins to be had at gamefairs , theyll just sell it mail order

I had hoped to be going to the CLA for the first time this year and to try and see what traders would have been there that may have shown an interesting coming to the Deerstalking Fair next March. I am heading up to Moy next month as well for the same reason, nice wee day out...

Please remember that the CIC guys will be at our fair as well and will be providing their scoring service on the day among other things.

It is a bummer about the big one being cancelled, we missed Scone as well with a minibus of us ready to go on Saturday morning, but at least there is the stalking one to look forward to early next year, and it is indoors...

I had hoped to be going to the CLA for the first time this year and to try and see what traders would have been there that may have shown an interesting coming to the Deerstalking Fair next March. I am heading up to Moy next month as well for the same reason, nice wee day out...

Please remember that the CIC guys will be at our fair as well and will be providing their scoring service on the day among other things.

It is a bummer about the big one being cancelled, we missed Scone as well with a minibus of us ready to go on Saturday morning, but at least there is the stalking one to look forward to early next year, and it is indoors...

Where is the deerstalking fair being held? Regards ml

At least they've given some notice so people don't get turned away at the gates. Unlike some events this year fair play to them.

Andy

Not sure if I am being picky - however I pay £160 ish to the CA and BASC each year, and seem to get numerous e mails, however not one to tell memebrs CLA etc is cancelled. Think it is poor myself?

Not sure if I am being picky - however I pay £160 ish to the CA and BASC each year, and seem to get numerous e mails, however not one to tell memebrs CLA etc is cancelled. Think it is poor myself?

I cant speak for BASC, but I got the Grass e-route from the CA on Friday, the first item of which was the cancellation of the Game Fair.

willie_gunn

I cant speak for BASC, but I got the Grass e-route from the CA on Friday, the first item of which was the cancellation of the Game Fair.

willie_gunn[

Glad to hear it, but I have not recieved anything from CA as of now, the CLA twitter account said nowt over the weekend either!

Back