End of the world

Acm

So it hasn't stopped raining now for a decade + and it's startingo look like the Mayans were right , the worlds going to end this year !!
My question to you is what will you pack in your survival bag ?!
Everyone put something and well see what welcome up with
Ill start it off
good quality drop point fixed blade knife and arkansas stone

It is pretty miserable at the mo,our weather is tame compared to other countries,tornados,hurricanes,tsunamis

So it hasn't stopped raining now for a decade + and it's startingo look like the Mayans were right , the worlds going to end this year !!
My question to you is what will you pack in your survival bag ?!
Everyone put something and well see what welcome up with
Ill start it off
good quality drop point fixed blade knife and arkansas stone

All you need is a good pocket knife and a piece of bailing twine
300win mag

Well I haven't needed any in the baler yet !

Amen brother! August Hay?

As for what's in my Costner-esque "Waterworld" backpack, how about 2 size 38C, white string bikini's in case I find a couple of blonde, 19 year old, bi-curious, identical twins to keep me company on the yacht?

Well, if your having a post-apocalyptic fantasy why skimp? :tiphat:

Last edited:
Amen brother! August Hay?

As for what's in my Costner-esque "Waterworld" backpack, how about 2 size 38C, white string bikini's in case I find a couple of blonde, 19 year old, bi-curios, identical twins to keep me company on the yacht?

Well, if your having a post-apocalyptic fantasy why skimp? :tiphat:

More like September if this carrys on ! 7 acres out of 650 done and harvest starting in a month . Oh the joys :)

A big ratchet strap so I can use it to pull my head down to ground level to be able to kiss my a*s goodby.
Can"t do it by myself anymore.
Martin

Back