Thread: 2011 Female Harris Hawk

2011 Female Harris Hawk

I have a 2011 Female Harris Hawk that is for sale as I am only flying Redtails next season,she is absolutely top notch in the field flies at 2lb 2oz and is 100% biddable,she has taken everything,rabbits,squirrels, a couple of hares,feather, mainly pheasants..she also took and killed two canada geese! She has worked with ferrets / moult at present, A great Harris for any hunting falconer.....Looking for 350 ono. pms please.

A fine Avian addition to any hunters arsenal, wish I had room for her!............, s'pose I'll have to make do with our Sooty, the Barn Owl!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Great hawk ,first male Harris I owned was over a grand ,captive breeding has really lowered the prices of hunting hawks these days not such a good thing .
    hope she goes to a good home not flown a red tail but a good mate did with good results on squirrel .
    regards Norma

Hope you get a good home for her Tony,flown mostly Gosses and a couple of Redtails,and flown a Harris and what an eyeopener it was,the most relaxing and stress free hawking I've ever done,if she is quiet and reliable she's a bargain at that price, there's too many being churned out and creche reared that may be cheaper but they're not the type of bird any austringer would bother with.

your price is very good for a female i be a daisy if some one dont snap her up good luck hope you find the right home for her

Hi Guys,yep she is a dream to hunt,I have been a falconer for 45 years and still marvel at their natural abilities! It is the home not price.....I might just keep her, if I put my breeders up with a pal, ...I have had a Belgian guy enquire...not sure about that....decisions, decisions