Ticks

deerhunter270

Does anybody have any methods or potions for keeping ticks off me.I have just started stalking in the west coast of Scotland and had to remove at least 150 off my trousers,luckily only 1 got through which I removed with tick tweezers but the wife is not happy about the chances of me bringing them into the house on my clothing.Any ideas would be appreciated because if she gets one on her i'm in big trouble

Yep,

know the feeling. I used to stalk in Killin and could take off up to 100 per outing. I managed to reduce this down to 1 or 2 per outing by wearing wellies instead of boots. They will still get on you depending on the height of the foliage but it definately worked for me.

J

I thought finding ticks was a stalker's definition of foreplay? At least that's what I've suggested to Mrs w_g! ;) Have to say that she gave a robust and forthright reply :eek:

Almost as bad as the ticks are the keds....nothing like sitting down at the dinner table with a group of friends, only to feel something crawling through your hair and then to see a ked drop on the dinner plate! Hill stalking is nothing if not entertaining!

willie_gunn

W-G
I'm glad you made that clear :rolleyes:
only i had a nasty vision of diner parties at your house :eek: :eek:
JayJay

Back