Thread: Gun star

Gun star

Why do some people go to the bother of placeing an add on Gunstar?. Then never reply to a buyer's question either by email or phone (answering machine).
    I have found 2 rifle's that i am intrested in if both sellers could be arsed to get back to me after waiting over a week for a reply Wtf!!.
    Theres not much chance of a sale if the will not talk to a buyer is there?.

bob, i couldnt agree more.
    the same goes for guntrader. i see rifles on both web sites and left messages on both, but no replies.
    had slots on my fac to purchase and cash up to 2000. in the end i bought local and got a good deal.
    there loss my gain.

Pick up the phone and call them ?

Its not always the seller, gunstar and guntrader email forwarding is crap. I know first hand from people calling wondering why we didnt get back to them by email.

Had cause to contact john fearnley of stead hall farm firearms on gun star, he has always got back within 24hrs
    I wish I was half the hunter my dog thinks I am

Had some disappointing experience with the other day. Posted the details of a couple of my guns on the website, didnt hear anything, chased the guy a couple of times and he eventually he said no interest. I can only guess the name "We Buy Any Shotgun Except Bolt Actions Or Non Ejectors" doesnt have the same ring to it!