Available: Jelen Deer Services DSC1 Essex Courses.

Jelendeer

Jelen Deer Services ( Essex Courses )

The course details are available by emailing Jelen Deer Services on dan.cockett@jelendeer.com or malcolm.brown@jelendeer.com

Tea coffee bottled water and Saturday lunch included.

The cost of the course and assessment is £299 and currently represents the best value for money on the market.

The fees including pre-course study material, CD Rom and online access to our unique ILC (Interactive Learning Centre), and the final assessment.

Our next course is:

SEPTEMBER 21ST 22ND 23RD
OCTOBER 12TH 13TH 14TH

For more information, please contact Jelen Deer Services

Last edited:
I would thoroughly reccomend these guys, i did my course with them and passed. Where else can you go and get a very high pass rate

Hi chaps

I did my training for DSC1 with Jelen earlier this year and there's a reason they get such consistently high pass rates.
1. The training is done by people who actually care whether you pass or not.
2. They are experienced trainers who pace their delivery very carefully.
3. The support material is very good.
4. On-line resources give each student a very good preparation before the course begins.
5. They work you like dogs!

I train people for a living and I know what I'm talking about, these guys are good. I met the Essex bunch and they were really helpful and supportive.

Hi chaps

I did my training for DSC1 with Jelen earlier this year and there's a reason they get such consistently high pass rates.
1. The training is done by people who actually care whether you pass or not.
2. They are experienced trainers who pace their delivery very carefully.
3. The support material is very good.
4. On-line resources give each student a very good preparation before the course begins.
5. They work you like dogs!

I train people for a living and I know what I'm talking about, these guys are good. I met the Essex bunch and they were really helpful and supportive.

Thats as maybe. But your one and only post on this site :rolleyes: and NO introduction from yourself is not following site procedures. Please attend to it before making further posts on the site or making recomendations. This ruling has been in place since we bought the site about 4 years ago!!

Thank you

Back