I have a tick on my penis no joke

Paul at Fechan

Bit of a problem chaps, my first tick of the year was on my penis, right on the foreskin :mad:, while I can post the pictures it's best not to, trust me when I say it's not artistic.

So I plucked the tick which is only nymph and guess what! Looking at it with our kids microscope (the tick not my penis) I've left the head in my dick skin.... awesome :oops:. Be warned guys I didn't get this tick directly from the field. This had only just attached and I'd properly showered and checked like always after stalking especially checking my junk. This had jumped from clothes left in the 4x4 where I picked it up yesterday after a bit of lamping.

visit to the GP maybe ? to get the head out ?

DO you think a week of anti -bios might be worth the insurance aspect ?

Hope you get it sorted fella

ATB

CVk

If it hadn't been on there long the Lymes risk will be very small... you are still at risk of getting an infection from having a 'foreign body' still stuck in the old chap though. Can you not get the mouthparts out with tweezers or a sterile needle? Doesn't sound very appealing I know, but it's better than knob gangrene! :lol:

Csl l thought having a foreign body on your old chap was what happened when you went on holiday.

In terms of Rovince anti tick clothing which is treated with stuff that kills ticks on contact with the clothing which is expensive I made this comment:

I know what you mean but not at that money, a change at the ground, shower and check will do me fine for now.

I'm now going to spend the dosh...

In terms of Rovince anti tick clothing which is treated with stuff that kills ticks on contact with the clothing which is expensive I made this comment:

I'm now going to spend the dosh...

Buy the shirt and the socks which covers both entrances ways in a pair of trousers. Add a good solid pair of trousers and you should be fine.

Ever feel you never should've said anything.

OH, MORENA. We need some medically based assistance!! :rofl:

Try dipping it in boiling water! When the skin falls off the mouth parts should come with it!
You'll need some aspirin for the headache which happens when the water touches you and you jump. hitting your head on the ceiling and every large piece of furniture in the room!:D
A similar effect can be achieved with Domestos :rofl:

Tell the missus that the recommended treatment is to suck the poison from the wound.Cunning plan,might just work.

Back