Thread: Clulite H.I.D Gun Light

Clulite H.I.D Gun Light

hi all for sale is a new unused Clulite vermin blaster HID gun light, latest tech in gun light design they say like being in daylight at night.

all bits in the box 12v and 240 v chargers, Li-ion rechargable Battery, mounts, Lamp, switch, every thing that should be there in the box.

brand new unused

The ultimate high output light source - Clulite HID lamps are both extremely bright and highly efficient

Featuring new High Intensity Discharge (HID) lighting technology that replaces the filament of a light bulb with a capsule of gas. The light is emitted from an arc discharge between two closely spaced electrodes sealed inside a small quartz glass tubular envelope capsule.

The amount of light produced is greater than a standard halogen bulb, while consuming less power.

cost 214. from Lancs gunroom

for sale 125.00 posted

bank transfer(prefered method quick easy and safe), cash on collection, cheque.

cheers Paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.

Regular Poster
    Stoke sub Hamdon, Somerset
    What amp/hr is the battery?

according to the paperwork supplied it is a 12v 5.2mA battery pack, the pack itself is about 2" square in a carry bag with belt loop, run time 2 1/4 continuous,4 hrs intermittent.I charged the pack yesterday and took it out hand held into the fields by me and it is very bright.

I put a reflector from a bike on the ground down the side of the field and kept walking back shinning the lamp at it till i could not make it out and i walked back from the reflector 425 paces, so dont know what that would be in yrds/mtrs but must be over 300 of each.

hope this helps

cheers Paul
    I have guns because i love shooting, what i hate is red tape and been screwed by a Dishonest Government.