Thread: New to SD from Argyll

New to SD from Argyll

Hello to everyone, been meaning to register for a while but every night i come home late its interesting to read other peoples knowledge and tips. Ive been stalking for 25 years, mainly Roe and Sika and for the last 5 years friends in Oban (corky) and Campbeltown (Neil) have let me stalk Red with them on hill ground which i now prefer, am in my 40's and still learning. My biggest Red so far was one in Arran which was a 24 stone 14 pointer .Shoot a lot of foxes every year with ma trusty 223 tikka t3, also have a 243 sako , 17 cz, 22cz and recently a 270 x bolt , but my cheapest ( best part of 10p deal) and most used weapon is my lab cross mongrel which took a few months to train and has never let me down - "street cred ziltch "although, hope this gives youz a small insight about me . thanks.

Welcome to the site. Dosnt matter about what type of dog you have or if it has all singing papers, its results that count!

Look forward to hearing more about your stalking.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi Bugsy all the very best and welcome to sd.