Thread: African High Volume Doves

African High Volume Doves

Hi all,

I'm in the African Wing-Shooting groove at the moment as we are about to start the best part of two months of bird safaris in a fortnight. This led me to remember my Game fair special that never came to pass so I thought I would post the offer here.

We are offering a week of high volume doves with 6 full days of shooting and as much as you can fit in on the arrival/departure days, (usually a half day each) for £1350 per person.

Price is inclusive all everything on location apart from Flights, Cartridges (£8/slab this year) and tips. IE you have all transport, full board accommodation (soft drinks and beers/wine), bird boys etc.

You can expect to shoot 500+ shells per day each if you are a reasonably active shot and the reall hell raisers can do up to 1000 shells per day.

The price is based on a minimum group of 8 guns (upto 12) and we have tentatively blocked the April Easter Weekend for 2013 to minimise the number of annual leave days required. We encourage father and son trips so if your son wants to come and join in it will be £950 extra if he is under 18.
    If you are interested then drom pe an email at and I will provide you with more details or call you back to discuss in person.

I am at this lodge in a fortnight and will be able to send back photos of the accommodations to post here for reference.

Here are some pictures from last year:

An hours shooting by me:

Last edited by Fallow Buck; 24-07-2012 at 15:15.