Thread: Meopta 6x42

Meopta 6x42**SOLD**

For sale is my Meopta 6x42, included in the sale are the front and rear Butler Creeks, the Leupold rings, but not the bases.

If you are looking for a mint condition scope this not for you. The tube has marks on it, they were there when I bought it. I have shown this as best as I can in the pictures. Optically it's spot on with no marks on the glass. I do not have the box.

This scope and rifle has taken many fox and deer.

Selling to help towards another scope.

150 ONO inc RMSD ****Sold ******

Last edited by lazza; 28-07-2012 at 18:30. Reason: Sold

what would be your lowest price with postage

Ok, the rings would be around 20 new and the Butler Creeks around 20 new. The postage will probably be between 7.50 -12.00 but I won't know that until I take it to the post office.
    I'm happy to keep the Butler Creeks as I think these will fit my new 6x42 and I'd take 20 off for this if you don't want them as I'm going to have to buy new ones anyway.
    I thought that this would be an ideal scope for someone who is on a budget and I'm not asking a fortune for it because I didn't pay a fortune for it.
    I have a 7x50 Meopta that is sitting on a 30-06 of mine and have no plans to change that at the moment.
    Make me an offer on what you think it's worth, however I'd rather keep it than give it way.

What reticle are they please.
    Politicians are like nappies,they should be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Here you go,

i thought the price was right i have just paid a bit more for a 7x50 now i have 2 7x50's cracking scopes
    looking at the price of new ones its a bargain
    If its hit its history / If its missed its a mystery

A gun is always loaded .A mule always kicks