Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: charity night in aid of my daughter

charity night in aid of my daughter

as much as it goes against the grain , ive had to swallow my pride and try and raise funds to adapt our home for my daughter leigh ,,
    as you may know my daughter leigh has cerebal palsy , she is now 17 years old and despite repeated applications to our local council for help we have been refused funding as and i quote" there are more needy cases" and " you look after your daughter too well "

at the moment i have to carry her up and down the stairs to her bed , bath etc , we are hoping to raise money to add a downstairs bedroom and wet room to our home through the re mortgaging our home and fund raising ,

we are having a race night in our local The Swan Inn in chapelhall Airdrie on the 25th of August, if anyone would like to come , you would be made most welcome

Too far for me Brian, but I wish you all the very best.

good luck I hope you have great turn out. It's too far for me to come but have you thought about setting up a just giving page, I'm sure every SD member could spare aa pound or two, I certainly would.

Send me your address. This scouser would be happy to help and I dont want your landy!
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Rather than sending cash, what about gifts on paypal? Do you have Paypal? If you do, send me your email.

A bit far for me to travel but please send me your address or PayPal account

And another Scouser will as well, Send me your address via a pm and I'll contribute.

thankyou guys , our email addy is